Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Boxes






Years ago I bought a bunch of boxes from Stampin Up. These were on a 12x12 page and had 1-3 each. I wanted to send Valentines in for my son since this is his last year of school (he graduates this year) and wanted to help make it special for those he will leave behind.
the boxes were on plain whisper white so I decorated them with stamps and then closed the one direction, put a little piece of vinyl (left over sticker) to help keep it sealed, held one end closed and filled with conversation hearts then closed it up, and tied a 12 inch red curling ribbon onto a tag and the box and curled it and voila! Easy Peasy Valentine's for my sons class. This was easy to do last minute since there are only ten kids in his class, including him! So I only had to make 9 boxes. I was going to make one for the teacher and EA's and assistants and anyone else involved but there were just too many to count, so I kept it simple to the kids only.

No comments:

Post a Comment